Why Is Cotton Important For Baby Health?
Did you know that a baby's skin can be up to 5 times thinner and more sensitive than an adult's skin?
Expectant mothers know well; The only fabric type doctors recommend for babies is cotton. Many people don't realize that using the wrong products for their babies can make a huge difference to their comfort and overall well-being.
As Happy Folks, we wanted to answer the questions that come to mind and explain why you should choose cotton fabric for your baby. If you're ready, let's start!
Cotton fabric is one of the most popular choices for children's and baby clothing. Because cotton is a soft and absorbent fabric, it adapts perfectly to your baby's delicate skin.
Here are the reasons below, and many more that we couldn't fit here, just a few great reasons to use cotton for baby health!
- Cotton is a 100% natural product.
- Cotton is durable and easy to use.
- There are varieties produced with both organic and traditional production methods.
- Cotton clothes are very soft and do not rub against your baby's sensitive skin, causing irritation.
- Cotton fabrics provide better ventilation compared to other fabrics and keep your baby cool. Cotton naturally allows your baby to absorb and remove body moisture easily.
- Since cotton is natural, it is not allergic. Therefore, you do not have to worry about the occurrence of a rash or an allergic reaction on your baby's skin.
You can examine our collections made of 100% cotton fabric, carefully selected for your baby. Don't forget to follow Happy Folks Blog for more content and informative articles!